Three Simple Steps to Report a Claim:
- Policyholder: Complete the Incident Report form provided by your insurance agent or on the Hospitality Insurance Group website
- Submit the Incident Report form to your insurance agent by e-mail or fax as quickly as possible
- Agent: Forward the completed Incident Report form to Loss@hmic.com
For after hours property claim reporting, please call 1-877-302-0203 and dial “0” for the on-call property adjuster. If the adjuster is already on the phone, please leave a message and you will receive a prompt response.
All Hospitality Insurance Group policyholders should take note that:
- If you become aware of any incidents that may result in a claim, you must notify Hospitality Insurance Group or your agent promptly.
- Not only is prompt notification a condition of your policy, it is also in your best interest. Prompt reporting ensures that details are captured accurately, before memories fade. It also enables us to contact witnesses quickly, while we can still reach them.
For claims questions or inquiries, please e-mail SConnon@hmic.com or call us toll free at 877-366-1140.