Why should agents be interested in selling insurance through Hospitality Insurance Group?
Because Hospitality Insurance Group takes the risk out of hospitality.
In today’s world, businesses can be held liable for practically anything. That’s particularly true in the hospitality industry, where businesses may be named in lawsuits for incidents that occurred off premises or were only remotely connected to the establishment.
That’s where Hospitality Insurance Group comes in. As a private insurance company that is mutually owned in Massachusetts, Hospitality Insurance Group offers property, general liability, liquor liability, assault and battery, and excess liability insurance coverage to liquor serving or selling establishments.
Hospitality Insurance Group offers the assurance and peace of mind that comes from knowing your business is protected from unexpected claims.
Commissions are attractive.
- CPP – 20%
- CGL – 20%
- Preferred Liquor – 20%
- Package Stores – 20%
- Standard Liquor – 15%
- Modified Liquor – 15%
- Excess Coverage – 15%
- CPP – 15%
- CGL – 15%
- Preferred Liquor – 15%
- Package Stores – 15%
- Standard Liquor – 12.5%
- Modified Liquor – 12.5%
- Temporary event Policies CGL and Liquor– 10%
- Excess Coverage – 12.5%
Premiums are reasonable and competitive.
We offer multiple rating tiers to meet all of your clients’ needs. Clients who qualify for preferred rates are eligible for substantially reduced premiums, with additional savings for establishments that purchase package policies and/or general liability and liquor liability coverage.
In Massachusetts and Rhode Island, liquor liability insurance is required by law.
Chapter 116 of the Acts of 2010 requires businesses that have pouring licenses, as well as caterers, to purchase adequate liquor liability insurance; minimum limits required by law are $250,000 per person, $500,000 per occurrence and $500,000 aggregate.
Rhode Island General Laws Section 1 Chapter 3-7 and Section 2 Section 3-7-27 entitled “Retail Licenses” was amended to include the mandatory requirement of liquor liability insurance for the sale of alcoholic beverages as of August 1, 2017. Minimum limits required by law are $300,000.
Hospitality Insurance Group offers comprehensive coverage.
You can purchase all of your hospitality insurance coverage under one roof. Our products give our appointed agents the ability to stay competitive during these tough economic times. Our independent agents can obtain quotes for their difficult-to-place liquor serving and selling establishments from a licensed insurance company with close to a quarter of a century of experience in the hospitality industry.
Hospitality Insurance Group offers:
- Commercial property coverage for buildings, personal property, inventory and loss of income.
- Property enhancement endorsement
- Comprehensive general liability coverage with limits of $1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate, with no deductibles.
- Liquor liability coverage of up to $1 million per person; $1 million per occurrence; $2 million aggregate, with no deductibles.
- Excess coverage, providing an additional $3 million in limits over liquor and general liability coverage.
- Assault and battery coverage for liquor and non–liquor-related incidents.
- Expanded property damage coverage.
- A 10% discount for clients if 100% of managers and 75% of servers participate in an approved alcohol-training program. For a listing of approved programs, click here.
- A 50% discount for assault and battery coverage if 100% of managers and 75% of servers participate in an approved security training program. For a listing of approved programs, click here.*
- A 10% discount for establishments that close by 8 p.m.
- A 20% discount for establishments that are members of their state restaurant association.*
*Varies by state.
If you haven’t obtained quotes from us lately, you will be pleasantly surprised at our competitive rates, superior service and knowledgeable underwriting team. You will quickly realize the benefits of making Hospitality Insurance Group your number one choice for liquor serving and selling risks.
Agents without direct brokerage agreements:
Hospitality Insurance Group has established direct brokerage agreements with more than 300 local independent insurance agents. For those agents that did not qualify for a direct agreement, we have partnered with several aggregators. Please click here to see a list of our aggregators.
For more information or to obtain a quote, click here to request a call, email or office visit from one of our local representatives near you.